Pork Belly with Orange and Maple Syrup Recipe
Pork belly in a sweet and flavourful marinade, serves 6-8.
A super simple slow roast pork belly in a sweet orange and marmalade marinade recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1.00KG True Bites Rustic Pork Belly Strips (Ideal because we've already sliced them for you!)
- 3 tbsp Orange Marmalade
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 200ml Orange Juice
- Mix the marmalade, maple syrup and orange juice together in a large bowl.
- Cut the pork belly into strips and remove the rind.
- Add the belly strips to the bowl and marinade for at least 1 hour.
- Cook the belly slices under a pre-heated grill for around 20 minutes, turning and basting occasionally.
- Take the remaining marinade, place in a saucepan and rapidly boil to reduce to a thicker sauce.
- Serve the belly slices drizzled with the sauce.
- Use the rind you removed to create delicious crackling, by blasting it in a pre-heated oven (or under the grill)
- Serve with wedges and a salad.