We get a lot of customers telling us how much they love pork ribs, but how they can't seem to get them right when cooking them at home. I think mostly the key to cooking great (and by great, I meat juicy and tender) pork ribs at home is patience. You can't just whip up perfect pork ribs, they're going to take a little time, but trust me it'll be worth the wait. You could even try our Succulent and Tender Pork Ribs recipe if you're feeling like you're up to the challenge.
- Remove pork ribs from packaging.
- Season with salt and pepper, or your favourite pork seasoning/dry rub.
- Oven cook at 170°C/Fan 150°C/Gas 3 in the centre of a preheated oven for at least 90 - 120 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add your favourite sauce, and finish on 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 until the ribs start to sizzle and any sauce you've added is starting to caramelise.
- Remove from the oven and rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with baked potato, grilled corn on the cob and a homemade coleslaw.