We understand how important it is to preserve the environment for future generations, and are fully committed to minimising our environmental impact and consider all of our activities in the light of their sustainability.
Our objectives are:
- To comply with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice.
- Regularly review the environmental impact of our activities, and try to reduce our overall environmental impact and prevent waste using best practice measures.
- To reduce the use of all raw materials and supplies.
- Asses the functionality of all product packaging and avoid excessive and wasteful packaging.
- To minimise the use of energy (including our use of water, energy and raw materials) in its activities by using energy saving equipment and procedures, wherever possible.
- To support the use of recyclable and/or biodegradable products. All chemicals will be of food quality and, where food safety allows, environmentally friendly.
- To encourage similar environmental standards from all suppliers and contractors.