Thai Beef Noodle Salad Recipe
Tasty Teriyaki marinated beef slices served with salad and tossed in a zingy lime dressing. Light and fresh.
What You'll Need
- 500g True Bites Stirfry Beef
- Freshly milled black pepper
- 45ml/3tbsp prepared Teriyaki sauce
- 5ml/1tbsp sesame oil
For the dressing:
- 30ml/2tbsp fresh lime juice
- 15ml/1tbsp Thai fish sauce
- Handful freshly chopped mint
For the salad:
- 100g rice noodles, cooked and cooled
- 8 radishes, finely sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced into ribbons
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Place the stirfry beef in a shallow dish and season with salt and pepper. Add the Teriyaki sauce and oil. Coat well. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- To prepare the dressing; in a small bowl, mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick griddle pan, remove the stirfry beef from the marinade and cook on each side according to your preference. Transfer to a warm plate and leave to rest for 1-2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the salad ingredients in a large bowl and transfer to a serving plate.
- Arrange the stirfry beef over the salad. Mix the dressing together and drizzle over the salad before serving.