Honey & Soy Braised Lamb Shanks Recipe
This honey & soy braised lamb shank recipe is perfect for when you want something a bit different this winter. Sweet and sour flavours are typically used for pork and chicken, but surprisingly they work equally as well with lamb. A perfect recipe for the slow cooker.
What You'll Need
- 4 lamb shanks ( or however many you need. 1 per adult)
- 125 ml honey
- 125 ml soy sauce
- 125 ml beef stock
- Place lamb shanks in an oven proof casserole dish.
- Mix the honey, soy sauce and beef stock together and pour over the lamb in the casserole dish.
- Place the lid on the casserole dish and put it in the oven.
- Cook on gas Mark 1, 140C, for approx 4 hours or until meat will fall off the bone as you touch it! Perfect for slow cookers.
- Would go nicely with rice or noodles?